We at Unitatis DCE are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and/or mobile application visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What do we collect?
- We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Platform, such as your IP name, user actions, e-mail address, mailing address, educational qualification details, phone number, medical council registration details, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views or any other information that is identified with you personally.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or creating an account with us.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Platform, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Courses/Content.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Platform services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
2. How do we use your personal data?
- We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the Platform, improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Platform, and enable your use of the services available on the Platform.
- Provide you access to the courses/content that you have paid for on the Platform.
- Provide the University/Institution with your personal information for the issuance of certificates/record of your attendance of the courses certified by them.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial and non-commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications on specific requests.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Platform.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Other Disclosures:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling